The World’s Only Protective Swim Cap
Hammer Head™ Swim Cap Features
- HIT™ protection (Honeycomb Impact Technology)
- TEKFIT™ (Improved fit. Greater comfort.)
- Seam-free compression fit for total comfort
- Premium Silicone
What began out of empathy has become a movement to stop head injuries. Designed by a swim school owner and a parent who had both seen too many children hit their heads on the wall. Together with engineers they created the Hammer Head™ Swim Cap.
Why Hammer Head™ Swim Caps?
We take our name from the Hammerhead shark. Incredibly strong, fast and confident – our goal for all aquatic athletes when they wear the Hammer Head™ Swim Cap. Like this uniquely shaped shark, swimmers don’t have eyes on the top of their head but Hammer Head™ Swim Caps’ patent-pending HIT™ (Honeycomb Impact Technology) can help to protect them.
Hammer Head™ Swim Caps – Pre-order yours today.
We’ve Got You Covered
Keep Head Safety Top of Mind
Water Sports including swimming account for 30 percent more hospital ER visits than hockey, lacrosse and rugby combined. In fact, the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (aans.org) names water sports as one of the top ten sports for head injuries. Somehow swim caps have not evolved to protect swimmers. Until now.
Peace of Mind for Swimmers, Coaches, Parents
The Hammer Head™ Swim Cap is the only swim cap to feature new HIT™ protection – honey-comb impact technology – that absorbs shocks from wall bumps and other swimmers.
TEKFIT™ Designed to Fit the True Shape of Heads
TEKFIT™ design means Hammer Head™ Swim Caps feature a longer design aimed to protect and cover the ears with the goal of reducing the flow of water in and out.
Hammer Head’s™ revolutionary seam-free compression fit for total comfort eliminates top of cap wrinkles that cause drag in the pool. Hammer Head™ Swim Caps provide a better, more comfortable and more hydrodynamic fit for a high-performance swim with reduced drag.
Introducing Hammer Head™ Swim Caps
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Concussion and head injury awareness from sports is at an all-time high. Today almost all sports require a protective helmet to try and reduce the effects of head injury. Swimming should be no exception. Join our movement. Make swimming safer – wear the Hammer Head™ Swim Cap. And spread the word about head safety in the pool.
HEAD INJURY AWARENESS RISING
More reasons to be aware of head injury in the pool
- Insurance companies provide premium discounts for teams, clubs and schools who have active, concussion management plans in place
- USA Swimming and many other swim organizations have dedicated a section on their websites to addressing their concussion management programs.
- Medical community working to raise awareness for early stage diagnosis
- Keep swimmers safer and more confident in the pool by reducing the risk of head injuries
- Provide a functional and more comfortable fitting cap to swimmers
- Deliver a performance cap that has no drag for the competitive swimmer
- Give parents, coaches and athletes peace of mind
- Raise awareness about head injury in the pool
You won’t see the difference, but you’ll feel it.
Hammer Head™: Created for You, Your Team, Your Club
- Swim instruction schools
- Swim club teams
- High school teams
- Country Club teams
- Synchronized swim teams
- Recreational swimmers
- Open water swimmers
- Water polo
- All water sports