SWIMMING A TOP TEN SPORT FOR HEAD INJURY
It’s a little known fact but water sports are one of the top ten sports in the United States for hospital emergency room visits. Young swimmers can – and do – hit their heads on the pool wall, learning backstroke or flip turns. Even more experienced swimmers can be at risk in busy practice pools and at swim meets where there can be 20+ swimmers in a single lane at one time.
Where many sports now mandate protective head wear for young athletes, swimming has
lagged behind for decades. Until now.
NEW SAFETY TECHNOLOGY FOR PEACE OF MIND
Introducing the Hammer Head™ swim cap – the swim cap that acts like a helmet™. Hammer Head™ is the world’s only protective swim cap.
Every Hammer Head™ swim cap features patent pending HIT™ protection (Honeycomb Impact Technology), which absorbs shocks from collisions with the pool wall or other swimmers during swim lessons, in busy practice pools, swim meets or even at local recreational pools.
HAMMER HEAD™ DESIGN FEATURES
- HIT™ (Honeycomb Impact Technology) protection
- TEKFIT™ – improved fit, greater comfort
- Longer design aimed to protect and cover the ears to prevent water from flowing in and out
- Seam-free compression fit for total comfort
- Premium silicone fabrication prevents easy tears and holes