You wouldn’t call diving a contact sport, but when it comes to head injuries, divers are at risk too. The average diver travels through the air from the high board at speeds of 25mph. They perform complicated rolls, somersaults and backflips often an inch or two at most from the board.
Young divers learning their sport are most at risk, but accidents can happen to anyone, anywhere. Hammer Head® Swim Caps are here to help with that. Our proprietary safety technology helps to keep you safer in the air and as you enter the water, improving your confidence and helping you compete at the highest level.
A Revolutionary Swim Cap Breakthrough
- HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology® – patented technology designed to reduce the shock of accidental and repetitive head strikes in the pool
- TEKFIT® – designed with no wrinkles and built for racing
- DURABILITY – tear-resistant, premium silicone that is designed to outlast other caps
Our Mission is Simple…
- Give swimmers of all skill levels a cap designed to minimize accidental injuries in the pool
- Give racers a cap that is both comfortable and fast
- Give parents a cap with greater value, built with strength and durability