You wouldn’t call diving a contact sport in the same was as swim, triathlons, water polo or synchronized swim, but when it comes to head injuries, divers are at risk too. The average diver travels through the air from the high board at speeds of 25mph. They perform complicated rolls, somersaults and backflips often an inch or two at most from the board.
Young divers learning their sport are most at risk, but accidents can happen to anyone, anywhere. Hammer Head® Swim Caps are here to help with that. Our proprietary safety technology helps to keep you safer in the air and in the water, improving your confidence and helping you compete at the highest level.
A Revolutionary Breakthrough for Divers
- HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology® – proprietary and discrete layer absorbs shock of impacts
- TEKFIT™ – new, evolved fit for maximum comfort
- Premium Silicone – made with a premium, buttery silicone that goes on and off with ease
Why Hammer Head?
- Protects when collisions occur in the water
- Hits on the board or platform
- Incorrect entries into the pool
- During warmups with multiple divers in a lane
- Protects ears from in and out water flow
- The most comfortable cap you’ll ever wear