JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Concussion and head injury awareness from sports is at an all-time high. Today almost all sports require a protective helmet to try and reduce the effects of head injury. Swimming should be no exception. Join our movement. Make swimming safer – wear the Hammer Head® Swim Cap. And spread the word about head safety in the pool.
HEAD INJURY AWARENESS RISING
More reasons to be aware of head injury in the pool
- Insurance companies provide premium discounts for teams, clubs and schools who have active, concussion management plans in place
- USA Swimming and many other swim organizations have dedicated a section on their websites to addressing their concussion management programs.
- Medical community working to raise awareness for early stage diagnosis
OUR MISSION IS SIMPLE
Make every swimmer safer, faster and more confident in the water
What that means:
- Keep swimmers safer by reducing the risk of head injuries in the water
- Improve performance by introducing a cap with zero wrinkles and reduced drag.
- Give parents, coaches and athletes peace of mind
- Raise awareness about head injury in the pool