JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Concussion and head injury awareness from sports is at an all-time high. Today almost all sports require a protective helmet to try and reduce the effects of head injury. Swimming should be no exception. Join our movement. Make swimming safer – wear the Hammer Head Swim Cap. And spread the word about head safety in the pool.
HEAD INJURY AWARENESS RISING
More reasons to be aware of head injury in the pool
- Insurance companies provide premium discounts for teams, clubs and schools who have active, concussion management plans in place
- USA Swimming and many other swim organizations have dedicated a section on their websites to addressing their concussion management programs.
- Medical community working to raise awareness for early stage diagnosis
OUR MISSION IS SIMPLE
Make every swimmer safer, faster and more confident in the water
What that means:
- Keep swimmers safer by reducing the risk of head injuries in the water
- Improve performance by introducing a cap with zero wrinkles and reduced drag.
- Give parents, coaches and athletes peace of mind
- Raise awareness about head injury in the pool