Hammer Head® Swim Cap Unique Features
- HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology® – a patent pending layer of honeycomb protection inside the top of the cap protects swimmer’s heads from the pain of impact with pool walls and other swimmers.
- Hammer Head TEKFIT® – a revolutionary seam-free compression fit for total comfort eliminates top of cap wrinkles that cause cap drag in the pool. Hammer Head® Swim Caps provide a better, more hydrodynamic and comfortable fit with reduced drag.
- Wear the Hammer Head® in practice or under your team cap in competition for improved safe and more comfortable fit. By putting your team cap over the Hammer head® Swim Cap will provide you with no drag as it contours over the HIT Honeycomb Impact TechnologyTM feature and gives you a more compressed fit.
- Sizing – The silicone Hammer Head® Swim Cap will fit ideally on many different size and shaped heads and various hair lengths. Aquatic sports athlete’s head circumference (measured above the ears) of 22” and larger will provide the best fit. If your head is smaller, you can put your team cap over the Hammer Head® for a more compressed fit.
- Comfortable swimming cap protects your scalp from harmful UV rays while you’re out in the sun
- Hammer Head® logo is located on the front center of the cap. The inside of the cap is also marked with a “B” for back.
- Sold individually up to 11 units or in increments of 12 caps per case.
- Made with Premium Silicone.