Additional Product Information
- Double Capping – Wear your cap in practice or under your team cap in competition for improved performance and safety. When you put your team cap over the Hammer Head Swim Cap, it will contour over the HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology feature and give you a completely smooth racing surface.
- Sizing – The silicone Hammer Head Swim Cap will fit ideally on many different size and shaped heads and various hair lengths. Aquatic sports athlete’s head circumference (measured above the ears) ranging from 19″ to 22″ will provide the best fit. You can also put your team cap over the Hammer Head for a more compressed fit. The Hammer Head logo is always located on the front center of the cap. The size is marked with “S”, “M” or “L” on the back inside of your cap.
- Rinse your Hammer Head Swim Cap after use in a chlorine pool
- Turn your Hammer Head Swim Cap inside out after use to dry completely
- Avoid sharp objects that may puncture your Hammer Head Swim Cap