Hammer Head® Swim Cap Unique Features
- HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology® – a patented layer of honeycomb protection inside the top of the cap protects swimmer’s heads from the pain of impact with pool walls and other swimmers.
- Hammer Head TEKFIT® – a revolutionary seam-free compression fit for total comfort eliminates top of cap wrinkles that cause cap drag in the pool. Hammer Head Swim Caps provide a better, more comfortable and more hydrodynamic fit for a high-performance swim with reduced drag.
- Wear the Hammer Head in practice or under your team cap in competition for improved performance and safety. By putting your team cap over the Hammer head® Swim Cap will provide you with no drag as it contours over the HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology feature and gives you a more compressed fit. To achieve the best fit for people with long hair – simply make a low ponytail and tuck hair up inside the back of the cap.
- Sizing – The silicone Hammer Head Swim Cap will fit ideally on many different size and shaped heads and various hair lengths. Aquatic sports athlete’s head circumference (measured above the ears) ranging from 19″ to 20.5″ will provide the best fit. You can also put your team cap over the Hammer Head for a more compressed fit.
- Comfortable swimming cap protects your scalp from harmful UV rays while you’re out in the sun.
- Hammer Head logo is located on the front center of the cap. The inside back of the cap is marked with the caps size, “S” for small.
- Sold individually up to 11 units or in increments of 12 caps per case.
- Made with Premium Silicone.