Every triathlete knows it. In the opening rush of any open water swim there are arms and legs everywhere. The risk of being kicked in the head or colliding with other swimmers is exponentially higher than in any other competitive swim situation.
That’s why we invented the Hammer Head® Swim Cap. The only cap engineered for improved head safety in the water.
Hammer Head® caps look and feel like traditional silicone swim caps, but feature patented HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology® – a layer of honeycomb material on the inside of the cap that helps absorb and dissipate the shock of impact with other swimmers. All Hammer Head® caps also feature TEKFIT® – an evolved, hydrodynamic and comfortable fit that eliminates top of cap wrinkles that can cause drag in the water.
A Revolutionary Swim Cap Breakthrough
- HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology® – patented technology designed to reduce the shock of head strikes in the pool
- TEKFIT® – designed with no wrinkles and built for racing
- DURABILITY – built in single compression mold with premium silicone that is designed to outlast other caps
Our Mission is Simple…
- Give swimmers of all skill levels a cap designed to reduce injuries from head strikes in the pool
- Give racers a cap that is both comfortable and fast
- Give parents a cap with greater value, built with strength and durability