The World’s Only Protective Swim Cap
Hammer Head Swim Cap Features
Practice in it. compete in it. win in it.
WE INVENTED THE WORLD’S ONLY PROTECTIVE SWIM CAP – AND WE DISCOVERED IT DOES SO MUCH MORE!
- HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology® – patented technology designed to reduce the shock of accidental and repetitive head strikes in the pool
- TEKFIT® – designed with no wrinkles and built for racing
- DURABILITY – tear-resistant, premium silicone that is designed to outlast other caps
Swimming is a contact sport – but few people realize that. Busy practice pools, swim meet warm-ups and even crowded triathlons and open water swims. They’re all places where head injuries can and do happen. That is why we invented the Hammer Head Swim Cap.
Our Mission is Simple…
- Give swimmers of all skill levels a cap designed to minimize accidental injuries in the pool
- Give racers a cap that is both comfortable and fast
- Give parents a cap with greater value, built with strength and durability
We’ve Got You Covered
Keep Head Safety Top of Mind
- Just under 70% of swimmer head injuries occur during busy swim practices
- Roughly 30% of head injuries occur in crowded warm up lanes at meets
- Of all injuries, 68% occur from swimmer’s colliding with each other, the bottom of the pool or the pool wall
Watch this video to see how Hammer Head’s unique HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology® helps keep aquatic athletes safer in the water.
Peace of Mind for Swimmers, Coaches, Parents
HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology®
All Hammer Head caps include a patented technology designed to reduce the shock of accidental and repetitive head strikes in the pool.
The Hammer Head is designed with no wrinkles and built for racing.
Our cap is tear-resistant and made with premium silicone that is designed to outlast other caps.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Concussion and head injury awareness from sports is at an all-time high. Today almost all sports require a protective helmet to try and reduce the effects of head injury. Swimming should be no exception. Join our movement. Make swimming safer – wear the Hammer Head Swim Cap. And spread the word about head safety in the pool.
HEAD INJURY AWARENESS QUANTIFIED & RISING
- Approximately 70 percent of swimmer head injuries occur during busy swim practices
- Roughly 30 percent of head injuries occur during busy swim meets
- Of all injuries, 68 percent occur from swimmer’s accidentally colliding with each other, the bottom of the pool or the pool wall
You won’t see the difference, but you’ll feel it.
Hammer Head: Created for You and Your Team
- Learn-to-Swim Programs
- Swim Teams
- USA Swim Clubs
- US Masters
- Country Clubs
- High Schools
- Open Water Swimmers
- Synchronized Swim Teams
- Water Polo Players
- Recreational Swimmers
Hammer Head Swim Caps is proud to sponsor and partner with these great organizations