The World’s Only Protective Swim Cap
Hammer Head Swim Cap Features
Safety? Fit? We’ve Got You Covered.
- HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology® – proprietary layer absorbs shock of impacts
- TEKFIT™ – new, evolved fit for maximum comfort
- Premium Silicone – made with a premium, buttery silicone that goes on and off with ease
Swimming is a contact sport – but few people realize that. Busy practice pools, swim meet warm-ups and even crowded triathlons. They’re all places where head injury can and does happen. That is why we invented the Hammer Head Swim Cap.
Now we’re on a mission to raise awareness about head injury in the water – one unique, patent-pending cap at a time.
Why Hammer Head?
We take our name from the Hammerhead shark – incredibly strong, fast and confident. But, like the Hammer Head, aquatic athletes have limited range of vision in the pool. That’s where Hammer Head Swim Cap’s proprietary safety technology and fit can help.
We’ve Got You Covered
Keep Head Safety Top of Mind
- Just under 70% of swimmer head injuries occur during busy swim practices
- Roughly 30% of head injuries occur in crowded warm up lanes at meets
- Of all injuries, 68% occur from swimmer’s colliding with each other, the bottom of the pool or the pool wall
Watch this video to see how Hammer Head’s unique HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology® helps keep aquatic athletes safer in the water.
Peace of Mind for Swimmers, Coaches, Parents
HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology® Protection
All Hammer Head caps include a proprietary layer of honeycomb material inside the cap that helps to absorb and dissipate the shock of impact with the wall and other swimmers.
TEKFIT® Improved, hydrodynamic cut
The Hammer Head eliminates top of cap wrinkles that lead to drag in the pool.
TEKFIT® Comfortable Fit
Our cap is made with a premium, buttery silicone that goes on and off with ease. Hammer Head Swim Caps are also designed to cover aquatic athlete’s ears to help reduce the in-and-out flow of water.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Concussion and head injury awareness from sports is at an all-time high. Today almost all sports require a protective helmet to try and reduce the effects of head injury. Swimming should be no exception. Join our movement. Make swimming safer – wear the Hammer Head Swim Cap. And spread the word about head safety in the pool.
HEAD INJURY AWARENESS QUANTIFIED & RISING
- Approximately 70 percent of swimmer head injuries occur during busy swim practices
- Roughly 30 percent of head injuries occur during busy swim meets
- Of all injuries, 68 percent occur from swimmer’s colliding with each other, the bottom of the pool or the pool wall
- Raise awareness about head injuries in the pool
- Help keep aquatic athletes safer in the water
- Create a unique, comfortable, patent-pending safety solution for all skill levels
You won’t see the difference, but you’ll feel it.
Hammer Head: Created for You, Your Team, Your Club
- Swim instruction schools
- Swim club teams
- High school and College teams
- Country Club teams
- Synchronized swim team
- Open water swimmers
- Water polo players
- Recreational swimmers
- All water sports
Hammer Head Swim Caps is proud to sponsor and partner with these great organizations