The World’s Only Protective Swim Cap
Hammer Head® Swim Cap Features
Safety? Fit? We’ve Got You Covered.
- HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology® – patented for safety and protection
- TEKFIT® – wrinkle free design for enhanced comfort and fit
- Premium Silicone
Swimming is a contact sport – but few people realize that. Busy practice pools, swim meet warm-ups and even crowded triathlons. They’re all places where head injury can and does happen. That is why we invented the Hammer Head Swim Cap.
Now we’re on a mission to raise awareness about head injury in the water – one unique, patent-pending cap at a time.
Why Hammer Head® Swim Caps?
We take our name from the Hammerhead shark – incredibly strong, fast and confident. But, like the Hammer Head, aquatic athletes have limited range of vision in the pool. That’s where Hammer Head Swim Cap’s patent-pending safety technology can help.
We’ve Got You Covered
Keep Head Safety Top of Mind
- Just under 70% of swimmer head injuries occur during busy swim practices
- Roughly 30% of head injuries occur during busy swim meets
- Of all injuries, 68% occur from swimmer’s colliding with each other, the bottom of the pool or the pool wall
Watch this video to see how Hammer Head’s unique HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology® helps keep swimmers safer in the water.
Peace of Mind for Swimmers, Coaches, Parents
HIT Honeycomb Impact Technology® Protection
All Hammer Head caps include a patent-pending layer of honeycomb material inside the cap that helps to absorb and dissipate the shock of impact with the wall and other swimmers.
TEKFIT® Improved, hydrodynamic cut
Made from premium silicone, Hammer Head caps eliminate top of cap wrinkles that lead to drag in the pool.
TEKFIT® Comfortable Fit
Cut lower on the sides, Hammer Head caps cover aquatic athlete’s ears to help reduce the in-and-out flow of water that can cause swimmer’s ear infections.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Concussion and head injury awareness from sports is at an all-time high. Today almost all sports require a protective helmet to try and reduce the effects of head injury. Swimming should be no exception. Join our movement. Make swimming safer – wear the Hammer Head Swim Cap. And spread the word about head safety in the pool.
HEAD INJURY AWARENESS QUANTIFIED & RISING
- Approximately 70 percent of swimmer head injuries occur during busy swim practices
- Roughly 30 percent of head injuries occur during busy swim meets
- Of all injuries, 68 percent occur from swimmer’s colliding with each other, the bottom of the pool or the pool wall
- Raise awareness about head injuries in the pool
- Help keep aquatic athletes safer in the water
- Create a unique, comfortable, patent-pending safety solution for all skill levels
You won’t see the difference, but you’ll feel it.
Hammer Head: Created for You, Your Team, Your Club
- Swim instruction schools
- Swim club teams
- High school teams
- Country Club teams
- Synchronized swim teams
- Recreational swimmers
- Open water swimmers
- Water polo
- All water sports
Hammer Head® Swim Caps is proud to sponsor and partner with these great organizations